Join Our TXT Club
Latest Secrets & Brags
|NEW MUSIC: Nas Drops Track Detailing Split From Kelis Called “Bye Baby” [LISTEN]|
|Written by Site Administrator|
|2012-07-10 09:46 am|
Nasty Nas dropped another introspective track this afternoon, but this time, the subject of his analysis isn't his 17-year-old daughter Destiny, but his ex-wife Kelis.
"Why did we mess it up, we was friends, we had it all/ Reason you don’t trust men, that was your daddy’s fault," raps Nas.
The Guy-sampled track definitely allows fans to see a different side of Kelis and Nas' then-marriage. From the sound of things, Nas and Kelis knew and blew a good thing. Serving as the last track on his tenth studio album, Nas ends the track with a simple message: "bye baby."
"Bye Baby" is off Nas' forthcoming album Life Is Good, due out July 17.
Take a listen to "Bye Baby" and let us know how you feel about his new track in the comments below. (GlobalGrind)
Click HERE for mobile link.
"Life is Good" available on July 17th!
Read Other Secrets
- “I Was Addicted” Nene Opens Up About Working the Stripper Pole [Exclusive] - 2013-12-11 10:20 pm
- Exclusive! #LHHNY’s Nya Lee Explains the True Story Behind Her Neck Scar - 2013-12-10 6:52 pm
- Make It Rain: You Won’t Believe What Nicki Minaj Got For Her Birthday [LOOK] - 2013-12-09 5:15 pm
- Atlanta Super Producer Jazzy Pha Has Allegedly Been Outed By a Pre-Op Tranny, He Responds [Details] - 2013-12-05 10:04 pm
- Deceased NFL Star Steve Mcnair’s Wife Kicks His Mother Out of the Crib He Bought Her, Plus More Mistress Drama! - 2013-12-04 8:08 pm
- The Leak: Photos of Usher As Boxing Legend Sugar Ray Leonard Surface - 2013-12-03 11:34 pm
- R. Kelly’s ‘Black Panties’ FULL Album Stream [LISTEN] - 2013-12-02 12:44 pm
- Kanye West Finally Reveals Why He Rolled With Jay Z Over Dame Dash [Must Read] - 2013-11-27 3:40 am
- Kanye West Airs Out Hedi Slimane and Nike in Madison Square Garden Rant - 2013-11-25 10:31 pm
- T.I. Signs With Columbia Records, New Album Executive Produced By Pharrell [Details] - 2013-11-23 2:29 pm