Join Our TXT Club
|Did You Know: Most Women Choose Food Over Sex, Do You?|
|Written by Site Administrator|
|2012-07-05 10:51 am|
Would you rather have sex or eat an ooey, gooey, decadent chocolate cake? If you chose the cake, you’re not alone. TODAY.com teamed up with dating site Match.com to survey 4,000 singles for our Love Bites: Dating and Dining survey – and the results we found were quite surprising.
And it’s not just singles (some of whom could be down on their luck in the bedroom anyway); of an additional 3,500 respondents in committed relationships, 28% say they’d nosh over getting naughty. (A scrumptious dessert, after all, is almost guaranteed to give you a happy ending.)
The top foods that people would choose over sex were chocolate (26%) and steak (25%). Also popular were pizza, cookies or other baked goods, ice cream, chips, various Italian dishes and lobster.
Among some of the odder dishes that people prized over orgasms: Caprese salad, fresh fruit, sushi, gummy candy and pancakes. (OK, pancakes and sushi, sure. But fruit? Over sex?) (MSNBC)
Would you give up sex for a year for your fave food?
Read Other Gossip
- Adrien Broner Puts Ray J On Blast For Tattooing Mayweather's Ex-Side Chick's Name On His Body! - 2013-12-05 9:57 pm
- Rumor Mill: Rapper Nas and Singer Melanie Fiona Are Allegedly Together! [Details] - 2013-12-04 8:33 pm
- Eagles’ DeSean Jackson and Singer Ashanti Are Allegedly Dating! [Details] - 2013-12-03 11:25 pm
- Lil Wayne Messing w/Kim K Lookalike? ATL Stripper Undresses the Truth! [Details] - 2013-12-02 1:05 pm
- “He’s Lying!” Kenya “Kendra” Moore #RHOA Fires Back At Apollo Over Sexting [Details] - 2013-11-27 3:44 am
- “Gimme My Money” Cops Called After Porsha Stewart (#RHOA) Stole Thousands From Fans - 2013-11-25 10:28 pm
- Rumor Control: Cosby Star Keshia Knight Pulliam and Radio Personality Big Tigger Engaged?! - 2013-11-23 2:27 pm
- Waka Flocka’s Mom Debra Antney Responds to Gucci Mane Lawsuit "Drugs, Greed & Women Ruined Him - Don't Blame That Sh*t On Me!" - 2013-11-22 12:02 am
- Trinidad James Has the Internet Goin NUTS Over His Anti-NYC Rant! “If you wanna do somethin', we can do something..” [Details] - 2013-11-20 10:26 pm
- For Discussion: USA Today Under Fire For Calling “The Best Man Holiday” Movie “Race-Themed” [Agree/Disagree?] - 2013-11-20 2:00 am